If you are a Microsoft Software Assurance customer, you may be eligible for Deployment Planning Services days for Visual Studio Quality Tools.
These engagements are delivered by nFocus, but paid for by Microsoft.
We work closely with Microsoft and were the first testing consultancy in the world to achieve Gold ALM Partner status. We were also selected by Microsoft to develop the Quality Tools assessment – so by partnering with us, you not only get Microsoft’s test partner of choice, but also an organisation that knows the assessment inside and out!
Each programme is tailored to the precise needs of our individual clients, but a typical agenda could include
- Day 0 - Customer signs Project Scope and completes Pre-Engagement Questionnaire.
- Day 1 - Consultant explains benefits and features of Visual Studio.
- Day 2-3 - Consultant interviews customer subject matter experts.
- Day 4 - Consultant compiles findings from interviews into a report.
- Day 5 - Consultant reviews final deployment plan with customer and provides a virtual machine and self-paced training materials.
Call us on 0370 242 6235