nFocus and Microsoft are hosting an event on 15 April to show you not why you should consider adopting Visual Studio Quality Tools, but instead why you cannot afford not to!
Microsoft Visual Studio suite of tools include powerful manual, automated and performance testing functionality and are extremely cost effective to implement.
Gartner's June 2012 ALM Report plots Visual Studio as being the market leader for both ability to execute as well as completeness of vision!
By adopting Visual Studio you are able to significantly reduce costs whilst improving the quality of your applications. Bupa's Test Manager Mo Parker recently stated, "We are in the process of moving to Visual Studio for our testing and will make a significant saving of 32% over 2 years from our incumbent vendor HP, we expect to recoup the costs of the migration in the first 3 months from savings on licensing costs"
Please join us on 15 April at Microsoft's London offices.
to explore the practicality of implementing the tools. We have a must-not-miss agenda including a session from Bupa on their decision to implement Visual Studio.
The full agenda is listed below.
- 13:00 - 13:30 Registration
- 13:30 - 14:15 Overview of the Test Tools in Visual Studio
- 14:15 - 15:00 A case study presented by Bupa
- 15:00 - 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 - 16:15 How to migrate including specific tools for migrating from HP
- 16:15 - 17:00 The business case for adopting Visual Studio
- 17:00 - onwards Drinks, nibbles and networking